We invite you to a workshop "New accounting technologies for the fashion and textile industries"
Association for Automatic Identification UNISCAN/GS1 RUS and the company ERFID invite the management of business, financial and logistics departments of companies to participate in the free workshop "New accounting technologies for the fashion and textile industries."
The workshop will introduce you to modern standards and features introduced by application of RFID technology in the fashion and textile industries.
RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) - a technology of unique identification of physical objects using RF tags.
Advantages of RFID technology are:
- The possibility of unique identification of objects - each RFID tag contains a unique code to distinguish goods among the uniform masses
- High speed data processing - a system capable of reading up to 400 RFID tags simultaneously
- At the RFID tag can be written more than a traditional bar code amount of data about the product (bar code contains only 13 characters, RFID tag - from 28)
- Data from the tags can be captured without taking the goods from the group package
- RFID tags can be read from a distance of three meters
- You can edit data recorded on the tags
- With RFID you can receive a unique analytical information on the sales
- Solution based on RFID can extend the functionality of existing company's anti-theft systems and implement intelligent sales technology
- RFID Solution integrates with the accounting system of the company - no need to retrain staff and switch to the new software
Use of RFID in retail and manufacturing companies can significantly reduce costs and improve business processes.
The workshop will introduce you to the basics of RFID Technology and demonstrate the complete solution for the fashion and light industries, which able automatically carry out inventory accounting and control order placement, receipt and shipment of goods to deal with shoplifting and create new attractive services for consumers.
The workshop will be held June 22, 2011 in the office of the Association for Automatic Identification UNISCAN/GS1 RUS at the address: Moscow, Kozhevnicheskiy pr, 4, bld. 3.
To participate in the workshop you need to register. Application with the organization's name and name of participants, should be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15:00 June 21, 2011