Association for Automatic Identification UNISCAN/GS1 RUS and the company ERFID invite the management of business, financial and logistics departments of companies to participate in the free workshop "RFID Technology for the jewelry."
At the workshop you will be able to experience the end-to-end jewelry RFID-system in action and learn how you can use it to speed up the process of jewelry inventory in dozens of times.
RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) - a technology of unique identification of physical objects using RF tags.
RFID technology allows to:
- reduce staff costs;
- perform an inventory on a daily basis;
- collect large orders for just a several minutes;
- automatically prepare all the supporting documents at the time of order collecting;
- check items without need of opening the packaging;
- perform a quick search and sorting of items;
- fight against theft;
- work more effectively at exhibitions than competitors do.
In addition, the workshop will let you know the most interesting things about modern standards of items labeling.
Meet the season of hot sales with new technology!
Come to a workshop of "ERFID" and the Association of Automatic Identification UNISCAN/GS1 RUS!
The event will be held on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 in the office of the Association for Automatic Identification UNISCAN/GS1 RUS at the address: Moscow, Kozhevnicheskiy pr, 4, bld. 3.
To participate in the workshop you need to register. Application with the organization's name and name of participants should addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15:00 Tuesday, August 09, 2011